BECE-002 in English Solved Assignment 2018-2019
|Title Name||BECE-002 Economics Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Short Name||BECE-002 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
INDIAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: ISSUES AND PERSPECTIVES
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-002
Assignment Code: BECE-002/AST/TMA/2018-19
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2×20=40 marks
1) How is unemployment in India measured? Discuss the nature of employment in India.
2) Discuss the achievements and weaknesses of the Indian education sector.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4X12=48 marks
1) Outline the concept of investment.
2) What are the risks of high fiscal deficit?
3) Discuss any two important components of ‘new agricultural strategy’.
4) Explain the phase of industrial growth during the period 1991-2007 under the New
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2×6=12 marks
1) Current account deficit.
2) National rural health mission.
BECE-002, BECE-2, BECE 002, BECE002, BECE