BECE-107 / EEC-07 INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA in English Solved Assignment 2018-2019
BECE-107/ EEC-07 : INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
Course Code: BECE-107/ EEC 07
Assignment Code : BECE-107/ EEC 07/AST/TMA/2018-19
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||BECE-107 / EEC-07 Economics Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Short Name||BECE-107 / EEC-07 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||BECE-107/ EEC 07/AST/TMA/2018-19|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
A. Long Answer Questions 2 x 20 = 40 marks
(word limit: 500 words for each question)
1) Bring out the salient features of Krugman’s agglomeration and dispersion theory.
2) Give a brief account of the major challenges for Indian manufacturing sector.
B. Medium Answer Questions 4 x 12= 48 marks
(word limit: 250 words for each question)
2) Explain the role of multinational corporations (MNCs) in industrial development of
3) Give a brief account of productivity in India manufacturing sector since economic
4) Give reasons for government regulation of prices in the case of industrial sector in India.
6) What is meant by externalities? What are the methods of internalising the externalities?
C. Short Answer Questions 2 x 6= 12 marks
(word limit: 100 words for each question)
7) Write short notes on any two of the following:
a) Principal – Agent problem
b) Consumer Protection Act
c) Financial sector reforms in India
8) Define the following terms and explain why they are important.
a) Capital markets
b) Globalisation BECE107 EEC07