BECE-214 AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA in English Solved Assignment 2018-2019
|Title Name||BECE-214 Economics Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Short Name||BECE-214 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
BECE214 : AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: BECE-214
Assignment Code: BECE-214/AST/TMA/2018-19
Maximum Marks: 100
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 x 20 = 40 marks
1) Discuss the factors influencing cropping pattern. What are its emerging trends?
2) What is meant by ‘quantitative restrictions’ in the context of agricultural trade? How
does it impact domestic concerns of Indian agriculture?
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4 x 12= 48 marks
1) How did the ‘Great Depression’ of 1930s influence the commercialisation
2) Discuss the progress of diversification in India agriculture.
3) Explain the role of technological improvements in raising agricultural productivity.
4) Write a note on classification of agricultural markets.
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2×6=12 marks
1) Stable prices for inflation control.
2) Unique feature of NREGA, 2005.
BECE-214, BECE-0214, BECE 214, BECE214, BECE