BPC-003 RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2018-2019
|Title Name||BPC-003 Psychology Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY (BPC-003)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BPC-003
Assignment Code: BPC-003/ASST/TMA/2018-19
NOTE: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45 Marks
1. Explain the various phases, characteristics and types of single subject design.
2. Describe the different stages and procedures for conducting a research.
3. Explain the meaning of variables. Classify the different types of variables.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5×5=25 Marks
4. Explain the different types of psychological tests.
5. Describe the steps of designing a case study.
6. Discuss the stages and types of interview.
7. Discuss the different types of non experimental research methods.
8. Define hypothesis. Discuss the characteristics and functions of hypothesis.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10×3=30 Marks
9. Uses of psychological test.
10. Shortcomings of Rating scales.
11. Characteristics of observation.
12. Advantages and disadvantages of experiment.
13. Ex post Facto research.
14. Uses of Factorial design.
15. Advantages and disadvantages of Internet surveys.
16. Grey Literature and Official Publications.
17. Extraneous variance.
18. Qualities of research design.
BPC-003 BPC-03 BPC-3 BPC 003 BPC 03 BPC 3 BPC003 BPC03 BPC3