BPCE-018 Solved Assignment 2018-19
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BPCE-018
Assignment Code: BPCE-018/ASST/TMA/2018-19
|Title Name||BPCE-018 Psychology Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
NOTE: All Questions Are Compulsory.
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45 Marks
1. Describe the major domains of neuropsychological functioning.
2. Explain parietal lobe with a focus on its location, anatomy and functions. Describe the
effect of damage to Parietal lobe.
3. Define consciousness and discuss its types and functions.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words (wherever applicable) each.
1. Describe phrenology and localization in the context of history of neuropsychology.
2. Describe clinical evaluation of infants and young children.
3. Explain the Luria- Nebraska Neuropsychological battery.
4. Discuss the techniques used in cognitive retraining.
5. Discuss the disorders of motor neurons and the spinal cord.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10×3=30 Marks
7. The Porteus Maze Test
8. Behavioural Genetics
9. The Cerebral Cortex
10. The Occipital Lobe
12. Somatic Marker- Hypothesis
BPCE-018, BPCE-18, BPCE 018, BPCE 18, BPCE018, BPCE18