FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY (BPCE-021)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BPCE-021
Assignment Code: BPCE-021/ASST/TMA/2018-19
|Title Name||BPCE-021 Psychology Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
NOTE: All Questions Are Compulsory.
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45 Marks
1. Define Forensic Psychology and discuss the functions of a forensic psychologist.
2. Describe the individual theories of crime.
3. Explain the concepts of mental disability and malingering in the context of forensic
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5×5=25 Marks
1. Discuss the relationship between forensic psychology and clinical psychology.
2. Discuss the meaning of offender and describe classification of offenders with a focus on
theories of classification.
3. Explain death penalty and mitigation.
4. Define and discuss the nature of police stress with a focus on factors causing stress in
5. Describe the intervention strategies for offenders.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10×3=30 Marks
6. Contributions of J. McKeen Cattell to Forensic Psychology
7. Crime analysis
8. Social disorganization
9. Violent crimes
10. Neurochemicals in criminal and anti-social behavior
11. Social control theory
12. Legal insanity
13. White- collar crime and Blue-collar crime
14. Mental Status Examination
BPCE-021, BPCE-21, BPCE 021, BPCE 21, BPCE021, BPCE21