EEC-14 AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA in English Solved Assignment 2018-19
AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA: EEC-14
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: EEC-14
Assignment Code: EEC-14/AST/TMA/2018-19
Maximum Marks: 100
|Title Name||EEC-14 Economics Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Short Name||EEC-14 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
Answer all the questions
I. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 x 20 = 40 marks
1) Discuss the position of land tenure structure and agricultural growth as it prevailed
during the years 1891-1947 in India.
2) What is ‘public distribution mechanism’? In this context, what are the consequences
of ‘excess stock’? Do you think ‘decentralisation of PDS’ is useful? Explain.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4 x 12= 48 marks
1) What is ‘operation flood’? What are its major achievements?
2) Write a note on ‘sources of irrigation’.
3) Discuss the issue of ‘inequalities across farms’.
4) What are the important features of regulated markets?
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2×6=12 marks
1) Rationale for subsidies.
2) Infrastructural subsidy. EEC-14, EEC14, EEC 14,