EHI-02 Solved Assignment 2018-19
India: Earliest Times to 800 A.D.
Course Code: EHI-02
Assignment Code: EHI-2/AST/TMA/2018-19
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EHI-02 History Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Short Name||EHI-02 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(History) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question. EHI2
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Discuss the religious beliefs and practices of the Harappans. 20
Examine the changes in society, Economy and polity from the early Vedic to the
Later Vedic period.
2. What were the main features of the administrative organization of the Mauryas? 20
Examine the economy, polity and society of the Guptas.
Section 2: Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. What do you understand by the term ‘Neolithic’? What are the main features of 12
South Indian Neolithic.
Discuss the Mesolithic culture of India.
4. Discuss the rise of urban centres in the 6th century B.C. ? 12
What were the factors which led to the rise of Magadha?
5. Discuss the main features of trade and urbanization in the period 200 B.C.- 200A.D. 12
Examine art and architecture in the period 200 B.C. -200 A.D.
6. What were the reasons for the decline of the Mauryas ? 12
Trace the growth of Tamil language & literature in Early India.
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each
7. Write short notes on any two of the following: 6 + 6
i) Bhakti ideology
iv) Literary sources EHI02
EHI-02, EHI-2, EHI 02, EHI 2, EHI02, EHI