EHI-03 Solved Assignment 2018-19
India from 8th to 15th Century
Course Code: EHI-03
Assignment Code: EHI-03/AST/TMA/2018-19
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EHI-03 History Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Short Name||EHI-03 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(History) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Discuss the growth of various styles of temple architecture during the early medieval period. 20
Critically examine the policy of Delhi Sultans towards Deccan and South India.
2. Discuss the growth of Sufi movement in India. What were its salient features? 20
Give a detailed account of the land revenue policy of the Delhi Sultans.
Section 2: Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. Discuss the relationship between religion, ideology and society. What role did 20
ideology play in post Gupta society.
Give an account of the role of Nadu, Valandu and Nagrams in the early medieval South India.
4. Give a brief account of the emergence of regional powers during the 15th century. Can the 12
regional states be called the successor states?
Discuss the technological changes introduced in India between 13th and 15th centuries.
5. What were the factors responsible for the expansion of trade during the sultanate period? 12
Who were Mongols? How the Delhi Sultans faced their repeated attacks?
6. Give a brief account of the process of establishment of Vijaya Nagar Empire. 12
Trace the development of regional style of architecture during the medieval period.
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following: 6 + 6
i) Alauddin Khalji’s market control measures.
ii) Karkhanas during the Sultante period
iii) Nirguna Bhakti Saints
iv) Brahmodeya and Devadana
EHI-03, EHI-3, EHI 03, EHI 3, EHI03, EHI