EPS-07 International Relations In English Solved Assignment 2018-2019
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (EPS07)
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: EPS-07
Assignment Code: Asst./TMA/2018-19
Total Marks: 100
Answer all questions in each category. Try to write the answers in your own words. EPS7
A) DCQ: Answer in about 600 words each.
1. Examine the major approaches to the study of International Relations.
Describe the major causes and consequences of World War-II and emergence
of super powers. 20
2. Trace the events since the end of First World War till the Iraqi action against Kuwait.
Discuss the nature of Bolshevik Revolution and its contribution to “Communist
International” and workers movements. 20
B) MCQ: Answer in about 300 words each.
3. Examine the role of the international organisations in the decolonisation process.
Write a note on the structure and functions of the UN System. 12
4. Describe the concept and different dimensions of the Cold War.
Critically examine the impact of globalisation on economy. 12
5. Examine the role of international agencies in protection of Human Rights in the
Explain the evolution of the State System.
6. Write a note on the causes of World War-I.
Explain the concept of Nationalism. 12
C) SCQ: Write short note on the following in about 100 words each.
8. National interest and foreign policy.
Restructuring the United Nations.