ESO-14 Society and Stratification in English Solved Assignment 2018-2019
|Title Name||ESO-14 Sociology Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Short Name||ESO-14 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Sociology) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before 30, September 2019 for the session January 2019
Elective Course in Sociology-14 ESO14
Society and Stratification
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Maximum Marks: 100 Programme Code: BDP
Weightage: 30% Course Code: ESO-14
Assignment Code: ESO-14/AST/TMA/2018-2019
Answer all the questions.
Section – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine the attributional approach to the study of Caste. 20
2. Discuss the role of linguistic ethnicity in the formation of states in India. 20
Section – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. What are the various types and forms of social mobility. 12
4. Examine the role of caste in gender stereotyping. 12
5. Discuss the nature of agrarian social structure in post- independent India. 12
6. Discuss Pareto’s theory of ‘circulation of elites’. 12
Section – III
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
7. Who are the capitalist class? 06
8. What do you understand by ‘Dominant Caste’? 06