MPS-003 INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT
|Title Name||MPS-003 POLITICAL SCIENCE Solved Assignment 2018-19|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Semester||2018-2019 Course: MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) MPS|
|Short Name||MPS-003 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MA(POLITICAL SCIENCE) 2018-2019 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||before March 31th, 2019 for the session July, 2018 and
before September 30th, 2019 for the session January 2019
INDIA: DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT (MPS-003)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: MPS-003
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2018-19
Answer any five questions in about 500 words each. Attempt at least two
questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. Analyse Gandhi’s perspective on Swaraj and its implications for India’s freedom
2. Comment on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Significance of Public Interest Litigation (PIL)
b) Democracy as a form of good governance
3. Discuss the main provisions of the 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendments and
what are their limitations.
4. Discuss various forms of manifestation of ethnicity.
5. Comment on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Emergence of new political parties is making Indian Politics more democratic
b) Social Inequality affects political system and development policies
6. Comment on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Role of NGOs in Indian Democracy
b) Women in Development (WID) approach
7. Comment on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Sustainable Development
b) Internal migration contributes towards a productive economy
8. Analyse the impact of new economic policy on working class in India.
9. Comment on the following in about 250 words each:
a) Religious Politics in India
b) Substantive Democracy
10. Democracy and Development are related to each other. Explain.
MPS-003, MPS-03, MPS 003, MPS 03, MPS003, MPS03, MPS-3, MPS3, MPS